Welcome to the Alpine School Council!
About the School Council
The Alpine School Council is comprised of interested and enthusiastic Alpine family members and staff who meet each month. All community members are welcome to come out to any meeting. Council members are elected and/or appointed in the fall of each school year. Please contact the office for more information about becoming a Parent Representative.
Our Mission Statement
The Alpine School Council strives to:
- Enhance learning outcomes by providing enriched opportunities (e.g., off-campus trips, guest speakers, playground improvements, new or improved technology),
- Build an inclusive, welcoming community by engaging parents and guardians and creating fun events for students and their families,
- Improve the school through volunteering and promoting our students’ voice, and
- Advise the principal on school matters.
Council members enjoy:
- Getting to know school staff and feeling part of the team,
- Learning about school initiatives and goals,
- Influencing school decision making,
- Volunteering to make the Alpine school community stronger, and
- Making their own children proud.
The school council usually meets on the second Tuesday of the month during the school year.
School Council Minutes 2022 – 2023:
Alpine School Council Minutes January 17 2023
Alpine School Council Minutes October 11 2022
School Council Minutes 2021 – 2022:
Alpine School Council Minutes March 9, 2022
School Council Minutes From Past Years:
Alpine School Council Minutes – January 23, 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – February 27, 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – March 27, 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – April 24, 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – May 22 , 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – September 25, 2019
Alpine School Council Minutes – October 23, 2019 (2)